Standardization through accredation is one reason that LPN to BSN online degree programs have flourished in recent years. Technology and trials of the major universities of course were necessary to develop the proper LPN to BSN online nursing degree programs. Faced with capacity shortages and lack of financial aid, more LPN to BSN nursing students have turned away from the traditional hospital programs into online, distance learning, and home study degree programs. Now through both LPN to BSN online and on campus degree programs students are exposed to high quality teachers, quality teaching methods, and federal financial assistance.
Advantages of LPN to BSN Online Programs
LPN to BSN online nursing programs can offer advantages for nurses seeking advanced degrees. A simple bulleted list of the major advantages for the LPN to BSN online programs follows below:
- Study and attend class from home, generally at a pace and schedule that you create.
- Cost of LPN to BSN online programs are less than traditional on-campus study.
- Some online universities will tailor LPN to BSN online programs to better meet your personal career goals.
- Acceleration of completion if you have qualifying work experience or if you receive credit for related LPN to BSN degree programs coursework.
- Availability of LPN to BSN online programs is generally nationwide and accessible even in remote parts of the United States.
- With features such as discussion groups, chats, emails, streaming video, and video conferencing you just might have more interaction with teachers and classmates than in traditional study.
- Entrance into LPN to BSN online programs are currently not as restrictive as traditional university study, and enrollments are expanding rapidly.
Are LPN to BSN Online Degrees Accredited?
As with any educational institution, accredation varies by state and program type. All LPN to BSN nursing degree programs must be approved or licensed in the state for which they operate. The colleges and universities featured throughout this website are accredited unless stated otherwise. For example, The College Network is a group of well known universities in the United States. For strategic reasons, these universities have joined together to share technology and best practices. The College Network offers accredited LVN/LPN to RN, LPN to BSN, Diploma RN to BSN, RN to BSN, and Health Care Administration Master’s Degree programs online. Nursing degrees are accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission NLNAC (also known as NLN), the same accredation as universities with traditional on campus nursing degree programs.
No classes to attend, complete virtually 100% of your LPN to BSN nursing degree coursework from the comfort of your home. Currently licensed LPN’s and RN’s are pre-approved for financing. Fast-track options are available for the LPN to BSN nursing degree programs, however, you can complete your coursework at your own pace with convenient online and self-study learning formats. Academic advisors are available 8am to 11pm Monday through Friday, and The College Network guarantees academic success in your LPN to BSN nursing degree program. Currently The College Network education partners are the National League for Nursing NLN, Angelo State University, Bellevue University, Boston University, Cornell University, Deaconess College, Indiana State University, Regis University, Salve Regina University, University of Southern California, and Vicennes University. The first step to advancing your nursing career is to request free information from The College Network.
Online Nursing Degrees Free Information
Whether you are just exploring opportunities, already are a Nursing Aid, Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, or Registered Nurse RN, feel free to request information from any and all the online nursing degree programs featured on this website. Those seeking traditional hospital and college campus based nursing programs may visit our Nursing Schools directory, a list of NLN and CCNE accredited nursing schools by state.