Standardization of nursing licenses is one reason that online lpn to rn programs have flourished. Technology and trials of the major universities of course were necessary to develop the proper online lpn to rn programs for nurses. Faced with capacity shortages and lack of financial aid, more nursing students have turned away from the traditional hospital programs into university campus and online distance education. Through both on-campus and online lpn to rn programs students are exposed to high quality teachers, teaching methods, and financial assistance.
Advantages of LPN to RN Online Programs
LPN to RN online programs do offer advantages for nurses seeking advanced degrees. A simple bulleted list of the major advantages for the lpn to rn online programs follows below:
- Study and attend class from home, generally at a pace and schedule that you create.
- Cost of lpn to rn online programs are less than traditional on-campus study.
- Some online universities will tailor lpn to rn online programs to better meet your personal career goals.
- Acceleration of completion if you have qualifying work experience or if you receive credit for related lpn to rn programs coursework.
- Availability of online lpn to rn programs is generally nationwide and accessible even in remote parts of the United States.
- With features such as discussion groups, chats, emails, streaming video, and video conferencing you just might have more interaction with teachers and classmates than in traditional study.
- Entrance into lpn to rn online programs are currently not as restrictive as traditional university study, and enrollments are expanding rapidly.
Are LPN to RN Online Programs Accredited?
As with any educational institution, accredation varies by state and program type. All nursing programs, diploma, associate degree, and bachelor’s degree must be approved or licensed in the state for which they operate. The colleges and universities featured throughout this website are accredited unless stated otherwise. For example, The College Network is a group of well known universities in the United States. For strategic reasons, these universities have joined together to share technology and best practices. The College Network offers accredited LPN to RN, LVN to RN, Diploma RN to BSN, RN to BSN, Online BSN, LPN to BSN and Health Care Administration Master’s Degree programs online. To receive information on the LPN to RN program for The College Network, select "LPN to Associate of Science in Nursing" for the "Program of Interest."
No classes to attend, complete virtually 100% of your lpn to rn online programs coursework from the comfort of your home. Currently licensed LPN’s and RN’s are pre-approved for financing. Fast-track options are available for the lpn to rn online programs, however, you can complete your coursework at your own pace with convenient online and self-study learning formats. Academic advisors are available 8am to 11pm Monday through Friday, and The College Network guarantees your lpn to rn online academic success. Currently The College Network education partners are the National League for Nursing, Angelo State University, Bellevue University, Boston University, Cornell University, Deaconess College, Indiana State University, Regis University, Salve Regina University, University of Southern California, and Vicennes University. The first step to advancing your nursing career is to request free information from The College Network.
Online Nursing Degrees Free Information
Whether you are just exploring opportunities, already are a Nursing Aid, Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, or Registered Nurse RN, feel free to request information from any and all the online nursing degree programs featured on this website. Those seeking Healthcare related schools and degree programs, such as a BS or MS in Healthcare Administration, please visit our Healthcare degree page. Summaries of both nursing degree and healthcare degree programs are provided on two separate web pages: Nursing and Healthcare.
LPN to RN Programs
Kaplan University – LPN to RN Degree. Kaplan University offers affordable and convenient healthcare degree plans for students interested in starting a career in this fast growing industry. Kaplan is a world renowned accredited university.