- Earn both BSN and MSN Nursing degrees together in one program
- Begin RN to MSN nursing program studies in less than 1 month
- Receive the medical degree financial assistance you need and deserve
- Study at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home
- Save 50% or more on nursing degree college tuition
- Advance your Nursing career and get a pay increase faster
These unique RN to MSN programs online will save you time, money, and aggravation. Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) will learn that they can get the same accredited nursing degree education faster online then offline. That online nursing classes, distance learning, independent study — however you call it — can save your thousands of dollars!
For Registered Nurses, now there is a respectable alternative to sitting in a classroom four or five more years. A way you can avoid boring, crowded lectures and lengthy commutes to campus. Now you don’t have to sacrifice your family time or nursing job responsibilities to pursue higher education goals. Over 80,000 working professionals like you have advanced their nursing education via distance learning through … The College Network.
Two Educators With Purpose: Revolutionize Nursing Education
The College Network has partnered with Regis University to offer unique RN to MSN programs online. Together Regis University and The College Network are a successful team, better able to expand teaching capacity during a time when nurses with advanced degrees are in demand. Their combined experience, accreditation, and flexible class delivery formats have produced high quality RN to MSN programs online.
Let me tell you more about these two revolutionaries …
Regis University was founded in 1877, and is accredited by the North Central Association (NCA) and the Department of Nursing is accredited by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (AACN-CCNE). Regis University is the nation’s fifth largest private Jesuit institution of higher education, and has been consistently ranked as one of "America’s Best Colleges" by U.S. News and World Report.
The College Network is one of the nation’s largest publishers of educational materials. The College Network’s degree-completion programs, through their Partners in Education Universities, are accepted by hundreds of the country’s most prestigious and competitive graduate institutions like Boston College, Columbia University, Harvard University, Indiana University, Ohio State University, Rutgers University, University of California, University of Chicago, University of North Carolina, University of Notre Dame, Vanderbilt University, and Yale University.
The College Network has established a well publicized alliance with the National League of Nursing (NLN). With consultation from the NLN, The College Network has developed several nursing programs and initiatives dedicated to shaping the future of nursing education. The College Network Partners in Education Universities currently include Angelo State University, Bellevue University, Boston University, Cornell University, Deaconess College, Indiana State University, Regis University, Salve Regina University, University of Southern California, and Vicennes University.
Stop Waiting And Start Studying For Your Nursing Degree
One of the most frustrating issues nursing students face today is the wait to begin studies. Traditional campus programs, even those with some online coursework, can take 1.5 to 2.5 years just to get accepted. Traditional campuses can not meet the current demand for more nurses, further complicating the publicized nursing shortage crisis. If your friend decides to enroll in a traditional nursing school program, chances are she or he will just be getting started at the time you are finishing.
Another frustrating issue faced by nursing students today is incompatible course schedules. It’s aggravating for busy nurses to juggle course schedules with career and family responsibilities. Four years is a long time to sacrifice the things that matter most in your life. Because of this, many busy nurses postpone their pursuit of higher education.
In comes The College Network. The College Network has been working with nationally acclaimed, fully accredited universities to address these and other issues on behalf of busy nurses like you. Here’s a little about how the programs works …
How the RN to MSN Online Program Works
The College Network’s RN to MSN programs online are generally divided into two phases:
- Student utilizes comprehensive learning materials, created to prepare them to test out of prerequisites and general education courses.
- Student enrolls into the Regis University online degree program to receive college credit and to complete practicum courses and experience requirements.
The first phase of the RN to MSN online programs offer the most flexibility, as the learning materials and challenge exams can be completed anywhere, anytime, fast, slow, at your own pace. Once the prerequisites and general education courses are complete, students begin the second phase of their RN to MSN nursing degree program.
Second phase coursework is completed online, with no required campus visits or specified log-in times. Practicum courses are mentored by local preceptors which eliminates any travel and clinical testing. All learning is flexible to meet your individual needs. Through it all, The College Network makes every effort to provide convenience and assistance to you to ensure your success – they guarantee it!
Here’s what others say about The College Network Nursing Programs …
"I chose The College Network because it enabled me to work around my busy schedule as a mother and a working professional. The College Network has allowed me to continue working full time while pursuing my college education. The combination of independent study and online classes helped me get the most out of my time and made learning a lot easier. I also had confidence knowing that academic advisors were available as a support network to ensure that I was successful in my studies."
- Wren S. Clarke, MSN, Hephzibah, GA Regis University MSN
"I had been out of school for more than 25 years when I decided to get my Master’s degree. I did not have enough confidence to further my education at a traditional college, and I chose to further my education through The College Network. I believe that going back to work on my graduate degree was an act of God. A year after I had started classes, I became disabled and was unable to return to bedside nursing. I was able to keep up with my courses while recovering from surgeries. The course work distracted me from my trials, and The College Network made it possible for me to get to the other side of the mountain!"
- Rosario Kowalski, MSN, Springfield, MO Regis University MSN
"My credits were twenty years old and The College Network was able to use all of the ones appropriate for my chosen study. I also have a job that does not have a set work shift, and I was able to finish my BSN degree whenever I could. I occasionally needed assistance with a course and everyone I spoke to was concerned, knowledgeable, and informative. I am very happy with my experience in your program!"
- Susan Yates, BSN, Lakewood, CO Regis University RN to BSN
"Being a divorced father with obligations to two daughters and a full time nursing career, I was able to complete a quality education and obtain my BSN in conjunction with Regis University. I was able to manage my time to enable me to devote time to my children and career."
- Todd Emanuel, flight nurse affiliated with the Mayo Clinic, Zumbrota, MN Regis University BSN
We sincerely hope that you will take the time to speak with an academic adviser at The College Network. Requesting free additional information is the first step. Soon after, you can discuss your individual needs and career goals with The College Network by phone. Remember, it’s the same nursing degree accreditation achieved by America’s top nursing schools. The only difference is you’re in control!
So How Long Does The Nursing Program Take?
How fast you complete your RN to MSN programs online is generally up to you. Most students complete a study guide in 4-6 weeks, for example, and finish the complete RN to MSN program in 3 years. The College Network will assist you in designing a program to complete your degree at a pace that works with your schedule and helps you finish at the earliest possible date. Transfer credits can also help to reduce the length of your program.
Fully accredited RN to MSN programs online you can begin this month and earn your degree in less than 3 years! Below are some of the benefits this unique RN to MSN program has to offer:
- Regis University NCA, AACN-CCNE accredited RN to MSN programs online, voted one of "America’s Best Colleges" by U.S. News and World Report. (Note: program enrollment is not available directly through Regis University, you must apply through The College Network)
- Start your studies in less than one month, because you shouldn’t have to wait 1.5 to 2.5 years just to get accepted into a traditional college.
- Pre-approved financing and Federal Financial Aid is available, so you can afford to start your studies right away.
- Unique RN to MSN "Bridge" Program allows you to earn both your BSN and MSN degree in one program!
- No classes to attend, which means no crowded lecture rooms, no time wasted in traffic, and no sacrifice of family or job responsibilities.
- Study at your own pace, so you can accelerate, fast track, or slow down when you need to take a break.
- No time limits on general education transfer credit means fewer classes to take, more money saved!
- Testing centers are available in all 50 states, at most military bases worldwide and American Embassies, so your program relocates when you do.
- Blended learning format of independent study, local mentoring, online classes, discussion groups, chats, emails, streaming video, and video conferencing keeps you active and in touch with educators and other nursing students.
- Education or Management Concentration selection helps you to tailor your program to meet your professional and career goals.
- Study guides and practicum materials are written by nationally recognized educators.
- All practicum courses are mentored by local preceptors, which eliminates any travel and clinical testing.
- Academic support is available by phone 8am to 11pm Monday through Friday, so help is available when you need it, day and night.
Can You Afford This Nursing Program?
Yes you can! After you submit your request for additional information, a Program Advisor will review with you the available payment arrangements, pre-approved financing options, and how to apply for federal financial aid. Students can realize savings of 50% or more versus traditional campus degree costs, which doesn’t include savings on transportation, childcare, parking, nor room and board. With annual college tuition rates reaching $20,000 to $30,000 per year, a simple 50% annual savings is $10,000 to $15,000 that you can save through The College Network degree completion programs.
Each program is tailored to your particular needs, previous work experience, and ability to transfer in credits from prior coursework. For this reason, you must speak with a Program Advisor to discuss your individual needs and related program cost. As mentioned earlier, The College Network designs each program to complete your degree requirements as soon as possible, to help you save time and money.
The College Network Guarantee
Get started risk free. When you choose The College Network, you join tens of thousands of adult learners throughout the nation who are building brighter futures and obtaining higher incomes by earning accredited college degrees at home. The College Network provides you with everything you need, including:
- Guaranteed test preparation materials – The College Network’s (TCN) study guides are written by nationally recognized educators to prepare you for your proficiency examinations. If you do not pass the CLEP, DANTES, or Excelsior College Exam for a particular TCN study guide after two attempts, TCN will pay the cost of each subsequent exam that is needed to pass the exam in question. Additionally, TCN will provide special tutorial services, including specific study plans with an Academic Advisor and/or the use of an approved tutor in your local area. Approval and assignment of a special tutor is solely at the discretion of The College Network.
- Academic planning and support service – The College Network’s professional academic support staff will help you design a course of study that fits your lifestyle and career goals.
- Pre-approved financing programs – The College Network guarantees a pre-approved financing program for the study guide portion of your degree completion program. (note: federal financial aid is obtained through traditional FAFSA application procedures as with other colleges and universities, speak with your TCN advisor for more information)
No matter what your field of interest, you can earn credit and a degree on your own time, at your own pace, in your own home through The College Network’s degree completion programs.
How to Request Your Free Information
The first step to advancing your nursing career is to request free information from The College Network. The purpose of the very short form is to enable The College Network to contact you by phone. There is no cost to discuss your individual needs, nursing career goals, transfer credits, or to begin the course evaluation process. The professional advisors at The College Network are standing by to answer any questions you might have. Find out how much time and money you can save through this unique program, and still obtain your fully accredited nursing degree.
A very popular question from U.S. citizens residing outside the United States is "can I complete the program from abroad?" The answer is yes! Testing centers are available in all 50 states, at most military bases worldwide and American Embassies. If you are a licensed registered nurse, there is a very good chance that you can complete your program from abroad. You will need to speak with an adviser from The College Network to discuss your location and specific needs. To speak with an adviser, please submit a request for additional information.
If you are not a registered nurse, but instead you are a LPN, LVN, foreign trained, or diploma nurse, other bridge nursing programs are also available – please submit a request form to discuss available programs with an advisor from The College Network.
We look forward to getting a letter from you, telling us about your education experience through The College Network. Even though we get an enormous amount of email, please write to us. We’d love to hear your success story!
Top Six Online Schools with Nursing Classes
The College Network - 10 universities offering Nursing Degrees. Getting your nursing degree from The College Network may be one of the best moves you make. They are considered one of the countries best providers of high quality nursing degrees online. Students will receive an accredited education taken entirely online.
Kaplan University- RN to BSN. 20 Nursing Degrees. Many students have taken their careers to the next level with a nursing degree from Kaplan, and you too can get a start living your dream of being a nurse students with a degree from Kaplan. For students interested in an accredited nursing program Kaplan University is a great place to look.